Thursday, June 3, 2010

150, err 149, Days To Go

I had planned on doing a return blog post to celebrate 150 days until Halloween, but that was yesterday. Whoops- that is so me to miss it by a day.

Instead we're even closer, 149 days until The Big Day of 2010! I'm nowhere near ready. On my list to build this year is a ginormous scarecrow, or a Jack (from Nightmare) but neither have been drawn up, no materials have been scrounged up, and really I've no idea where to start. Summer is my least favorite season, but the good thing about it is it forces me to get on my Halloween planning already!

Another exciting thing about summer is the 4th of July. Now I'm not particularly patriotic (or at all really) but the minute 4th of July goodies come down (at places like Michael's anyway), shelves like this start going up.

Who's ready for this to start up the season? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment